This month we have loved:-
* Visiting family for the weekend.
* Mummy getting to see Wicked! after years and years of waiting.
* Getting some structure back into our days after the chaos of the summer holidays.
* Eli being at preschool and Mummy getting to work in her new study.
* Daddy getting a new job and getting to work in his beloved home city of Liverpool.
This has been a month of big adjustments as our stage of life has changed and moved on. I feel like I spend most of my time driving backwards and forwards to school and nursery and then back for pick up and then out again for after school clubs. It has certainly meant I've needed to be a lot more organised!
The extra demands on us all mean that everyone has been tired and as usual with going back to school everyone has been full of cold which means we've mostly spent the month of September being grumpy.
We have managed to garner some precious time together though as a family, and have really been trying to make the most of our weekends now that both children are out of the house for the majority of the week.
It has made me realise how lucky I have been to have time at home with both Meg and Eli as I know not every parent gets that opportunity. I also have a great appreciation for the time that we can spend together as a family and want to make sure that we use it wisely to have fun and enjoy each other's company (in other words...less time doing housework and other, boring things!)
Me & Mine is a family photo project hosted by Dear Beautiful and other wonderful bloggers.