I am so excited to take part in this meme, I wasn't actually tagged in this but if you haven't guessed it yet I am, in fact, a huge fan of Christmas so I couldn't resist! We've had various Christmas playlists on the go since putting our tree up on Saturday.
So I am very much looking forward to sharing some of my favourite Christmas songs with you and linking up with Mummy Alarm's Ultimate Christmas Song Meme.
1. The Christmas song that gets me in the mood for Christmas
This is my favourite song to listen to at the start of the festive season. No Christmas playlist should be without it!
2. The Christmas song that reminds me of my childhood
I don't know if this really counts as a traditional Christmas song but it's certainly one I remember from being younger. And every child is allowed to have an embarrassing favourite band aren't they?!?
3. The Christmas song I could listen to all year long
It seems an odd choice I guess because it really is just about Christmas but it's one of those songs that I just really like listening to!
4. The Christmas song that gets me rocking around the tree
Who doesn't jig along to this?
5. The Christmas song that my kids love the most
This was difficult as the kids are only just getting into Christmas but this was on the radio over the weekend and Meg kept asking for it on so I'm going to assume she liked the upbeat tempo of it!
6. The Christmas song that I always sing from the top of my lungs
The beauty of this song is that you don't really need to know what the words are to join in, do you?!?
7. The Christmas song that reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas
Ahh see this is probably the only song I'll include that's likely to be unknown. I'm including this, as for me, the true meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus and I think this song speaks volumes of what that really meant.
Want some more Christmas Song inspiration? Head over to Mummy Alarm's blog and see who else has joined in. Let's get into the Christmas spirit people!