Wednesday, 21 May 2014

B is for...

Books

...or bibles, depending on which way you fancy looking at it!

If you are interested to see how other bloggers and keen photographers have interpreted this week's letter then head over to PODcast or have a look at the #alphabetphoto hashtag on Instagram.

20 comments:

1. I love looking at old books, great photo

ReplyDelete
  2. Love old books. My childhood included a lot of second hand bookshops and antiquity. You've caught the worn edges from a well read book. Always a good sign. #AlphabetPhoto

3. thursdayschildfridaysthoughts21 May 2014 at 07:16

I love the colour in this picture. Really effective. #alphabetphoto

ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful old books, the bindings just make you want to pick them up. #alphabetphoto

5. Wow, love the old look of books! #Alphabetphoto

6. Hellies Corner21 May 2014 at 10:02

Great photo, those books look very old and precious. #alphabetphoto

ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful old books Jess and I love the colour here too. Fabulous photo. Thank you so much for sharing with #alphabetphoto

ReplyDelete
  8. There's something about old books which is very special, it's like they've soaked up a piece of every person who has ever handled them #alphabetphoto

ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of old books - great photo!

10. Merlinda Little21 May 2014 at 13:32

Awww amazing perspective and an amazing Book =) #alphabetphoto

ReplyDelete
  11. Those are beautiful, there's something magical about old books.

ReplyDelete
  12. Clever ;) I love old books, whilst studying History I was privileged to view a lot of them!

13. Victoria Welton21 May 2014 at 16:47

What a fantastic photo :)

ReplyDelete
  14. There's something special about well-loved old books. Lovely photo!

15. adayindadslife21 May 2014 at 19:26

I must say I'm not a keen book reader to myself but I love reading stories from books or comics to my kids

ReplyDelete
  16. Not only is that a fab photo but now I am gutted that I didn't choose Books for B! I love books and I love the way my bookshelves look too. #alphabetphoto

17. Super Busy Mum22 May 2014 at 08:14

Excellent photo. I adore how worn they are. They carry some history no doubt. x #alphabetphoto

18. Mhairi Little Hands22 May 2014 at 18:15

Lovely colour in your photo. #alphabetphoto

ReplyDelete
  19. Great photo. I love old books, they are so ornate :)

20. sarahhillwheeler28 May 2014 at 06:35

Interesting "B"....and loving those old covers, ebooks just don't have the same depth and feel!

ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who've taken the time to read - do leave a comment :)